Autumn term 2018
The autumn term is 20.8.-16.12.2018 (16 weeks)
No classes on following times:
- On autumn holiday (week 42)
- Helsinki Feis (28.10.)
- Mainland Europe Championships (2.-3.12.)
- Independence Day 6.12. (make up class will be held on Sunday 9.12.)
- On the times of Tereza’s workshops (will be informed later
Spring term 2019
The autumn term is 14.1.-26.5.2018 (17 weeks)
No classes on following times
- On winter holiday (week 9, Mon 25.2.-Sun 3.3.)
- Easter (Sun 21.-Mon 22.4.)
- First of May, Vappu (Wed 1.5.)
- On the times of Tereza’s workshops (Sun 3.3. & Sun 5.5.)
|Maanantai / Monday||Keskiviikko / Wednesday||Sunnuntai / Sunday|
|13:00 - 14:30||Alkeisjatko / Advanced beginners + Primary + Intermediate|
|14:30 - 15:30||Show / Ceilí|
|15:30 - 16:30||Kenkätekniikka alkeet / Hard shoe technique for beginners|
|18:30 - 19:30||Alkeet / Beginners|
|19:30-20:30||Tossutekniikka avoin taso/ soft shoe technique, all levels|
|20:00-21:00||Kenkätekniikka edistyneet / Hard shoe technique advanced|
- 7 hunnun tanssi ry dancestudio. Address is Pajatie 3, 40620 Jyväskylä
Wednesday & Sunday classes
- Jyväskylän Tanssiopisto. Address is Vapaudenkatu 48-50, 40100 Jyväskylä. Entrance requires a door code that will be sent to all registered dancers.
|1. class / week||60 min. *||120€|
|1. class / week||75 min.||150€|
|2. class / week||60 / 75 min.||85€|
|3. class / week||60 / 75 min.||50€|
|4. class / week||60 / 75 min.||30€|
* Beginners’ classes
Single class 15 €
School’s dancers 7,50 €
New dancers’ trial class 5€
Absence from classes in Jyväskylä
- Missed classes can be made up for by attending any of our weekly classes at your own or lower level, as long as you are registered in at least one class.
- Missed autumn classes can be made up until end of spring term. Missed spring classes can be made up until the end of the next autumn term.
- If you fall seriously ill or have to be absent from classes for a long time, please contact us and we’ll work out a more flexible arrangement for making up the missed classes.
More information & registration
Register for the weekly classes via this form.
Remember that registration is binding and indicates acceptance of the school’s rules.