Classes - Jyväskylä
Autumn term 2020
The autumn term is 17.8.-20.12.2020 (17 weeks)
No weekly classes on the following times:
- Autumn holiday week (week 42, Mon 12.-Sun 18.10.2020)
- Finland’s Independence Day (Sun 6.12.2020)
- On the times of TCRG Tereza Bernardova’s workshops
We reserve the right to possible class changes.
We are moving to a new dance studio after autumn holiday,
the schedule will be updated soon!
|Technique, all levels|
|Beginners course, September-October
23.9., 30.9. and 7.10.
- Please note that the classes advance throughout the school year, so if you are joining later in the year, its recommended to get in touch with the class’s teacher before registering.
- Remember that registration is binding for the whole year 2020-2021 and indicates acceptance of the dance school’s rules.
- Changes and cancellations to the classes must be made 2 weeks before the first class of the next season. For cancellations made later, the dance school has the right to charge the tuition fee in full.
- Please note that the dance school does not provide insurance for dancers and therefore everyone is responsible for their own insurance in case of injuries.
17.8.-11.10.2020 all of our dance classes will be held in
7 Hunnun Tanssi ry’s dance studio.
The dance studio locates next to the Central Hospital of Central Finland. There is plenty of free parking space and multiple bus stops near by.
In the same house operates Korjaamo Ykköset and Animal clinic Tähti, the entrance to the dance studio is from the same door as to the animal clinic. The studio is on the 2nd floor.
Address: Pajatie 3, 40630 Jyväskylä
After the autumn holiday week (week 42) we are moving to a new dance studio to Kuokkala, Jyväskylä
Rock’n’Swing Dance Club Break ry’s dance studio!
Entrance to the dance studio is from Siltakatu.
There is plenty of free parking space and great public transport connections.
Address: Polttolinja 1, 40520 Jyväskylä
Ask your teacher about different payment options!
|TUITION FEES AUTUMN 2020||Total (17 weeks)|
|1st class / week (60 mins)||Technique||165 €|
|2nd class / week (60 mins)||+ 130 €|
|1st class / week (90 mins)||Advanced Beginners|
|2nd class / week (90 mins)||+ 185 €|
|DISCOUNTS AUTUMN 2020|
|STUDENT DISCOUNT||Students receive a 10% discount on tuition by showing a valid student card!|
|FRIENDS & FAMILY DISCOUNT||Receive a 10% discount on tuition,
when you bring a friend/family member with you!
|Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts.|
In addition to our weekly classes, we organize a plenty of short workshops.