Registration and fees
- Registration for classes and courses is binding and fees must be paid by the due date.
- Registrations for weekly classes are valid for the entire school year (autumn + spring terms) unless they are cancelled according to the conditions below.
- Dancers who have selected term fees may cancel their registration for the spring term by informing the school of it at least two weeks before the beginning of the term. No refunds are made for registrations cancelled during a term.
- Dancers who have selected period fees may cancel their registrations from the beginning of a new period by informing the school of this at least two weeks before the beginning of the period. This also applies for the beginning of the spring term.
- If a cancellation is not made in time, fees must be paid in full.
- Payment options for weekly classes may vary by city. For more information, see the Classespage.
- The school is registered under An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha (CLRG) and follows the rules of CLRG.
- In order to compete, a dancer must attend classes regularly and take part in four of Tereza’s workshops per year.
- Dance steps may only be videoed with a teacher’s permission, and such videos may only be used as an aid for practicing.
- The school has no insurance for the dancers. All dancers are responsible for their own insurance.
- Missed classes can be made up by attending other classes in the school. For more information, contact your teacher.
Instructions for classes
- Dancers must wear clothing suitable for Irish dance in classes: comfortable clothes that do not prevent movements, e.g. a t-shirt and shorts. At higher levels, appropriate shoes are necessary. Beginners may also use e.g. ballet shoes or dance sneakers; for the first classes you can also come in just socks.
- Remember to bring a water bottle.
- Please arrive on time. Warm up and technique sections are an essential part of classes.
- Bring a good mood and lots of energy with you to class!