11:00 - 11:30
11:30 - 12:00
12:00 - 12:30
18:30 - 19:00
18:30 - 19:30
19:00 - 19:30
Hard shoe class
19:30 - 20:00
19:30 - 20:30
20:00 - 20:30
20:30 - 21:00
21:00 - 21:30
- NB! This is a preliminary plan! The final timetable will be published after the studio times have been confirmed.
- Intermediate classes will be announced later.
Possible competitions and / or weekend workshops might cause cancellations to classes. In such cases every attempt will be made to find a new time for each class.
High School Dance hall, Kaherinkatu 2, Salo and Hermanni school (opposite the police station)
Wednesdays: Barker Theatre rehearsal studio, Raunistulantie 25, 4th floor
Other classes: the studio of Turun Riento, Uudenmaankatu 16.
Autumn term 2020
|Advanced Beginners & Primary||weeks 34-50||?Mo at|
|Advanced Beginners & Primary||weeks 34-50||?Fr at|
|Soft shoe class||weeks 34-50||Wed at|
|Hard shoe class||weeks 34-50||?Fr at|
There are no planned short courses for autumn 2020 term.
Fr 18.9. (Workshop in Jyväskylä)
Fr 30.10. (Workshop in ?)
Fr 13.11. (Mainland European Oireachtas & Feis, Munich)
Mo 16.11. (Mainland European Oireachtas & Feis, Munich)
Spring extra classes:
You should make up for the missed classes by the end of spring term 2021.
As an exception to our rule, due to Covid-19 pandemic the term autumn 2019- spring 2020 missed classes can be compensated till December 31, 2020.
|1 hour / week||€|
|2 hours / week||€|
|3 hours / week||€|
|4 hours / week||€|
Fee for the intermediate classes will be announced after the dates and number of participants have been confirmed.
Enquire about the possibility to pay the over 50€ fees in smaller installments.
Single class option for school’s dancers in another town (cash only): 10 € (intermediate 15€)
N.B.! There is no insurance covering the students for possible injuries or damages, so please see to it yourself and make sure that you are insured if you feel it necessary.
Absence from classes in Turku
- You can make up for the missed classes by coming to a class on the same or lower level from your own (or possibly to an extra class if one can be arranged).
- You should make up for the missed classes by the end of spring term 2021.
- If you fall seriously ill or have to be absent from classes for a long time please contact us and we’ll work out a more flexible arrangement for making up the missed classes.
More information & registration
Register for the weekly classes by email. Please include in the message: dancer’s name, email and phone number (for dancers under 18, the same information for a guardian as well as dancer’s date of birth) + desired classes.
Remember that registration is binding and indicates acceptance of the school’s rules.