Timetable for spring 2022
|Tuesday / Helsingin Tanssikeskus||Wednesday / Sähinä|
|18.30-19.00||New beginners / Beginners 1
|19.30-20.00||Intermediate / Open
The COVID-19 passport is required at the class. We also take into account all the current restrictions including social distancing and face mask.
Tuesday classes are held at Helsingin Tanssikeskus (address: Sturenkatu 27, Helsinki). Entrance is from the back of building. You can get the door code from your teacher.
Wednesday classes are held on the 2nd floor of Culture Centre Sähinä in Lauttasaari (address: Heikkiläntie 10, Helsinki). Entrance is through Makers Cafe. You can get the door code from your teacher.
Periods in 2021-22
The spring term is 17.1.-15.5.2022. Autumn and spring term both have 16 weeks of teaching, and they have been divided into four periods.
*Right to changes and cancellations depends on the chosen payment option, see Rules.
Winter vacation 21.-27.2.2022
The table below is for weekly classes. For additional courses separate fees apply. Payment can be made for the entire term or one period at a time (read about the difference in cancellation policy from Rules).
|Term fee / term (16 weeks)||Period fee / period (4 weeks)|
|1st class / week 60 min||192 €||52 €|
|2nd class / week 60 min||+160 €||+44 €|
|1st class / week 90 min||288 €||78 €|
|2nd class / week 90 min||+240 €||+66 €|
If you are interested in combining classes of different durations, you can enquire about the fees by email.
Single class (cash only):
- 16 €/60 min or 24 €/90 min
- school’s dancers 13 €/60 min or 19.50 €/90 min
- new dancers’ trial class: 10 €/60 min or 15 €/90 min
Family discount: -5% of term fees.
Absence from classes in Helsinki
- Missed classes can be made up for by attending any of our weekly classes at your own or lower level as long as you are registered in at least one class.
- Missed autumn classes can be made up until end of spring term. Missed spring or summer classes can be made up until the end of the next autumn term.
- If you fall seriously ill or have to be absent from classes for a long time please contact us and we’ll work out a more flexible arrangement for making up the missed classes.
More information & registration
Please register to classes in 2021-22 using this form.
Please not that the classes advance throughout the school year, so if you are joining later in the year, its recommended to get in touch with the class’s teacher before registering.
Changes and cancellations can be made using this form.
Please remember that registration is binding and indicates acceptance of the school’s rules.